Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let me keep you laughing...All You Need Is Love!

Pathetic little love sick girl.

Yep, that's me...I am the girl who is in love with the baseball boy. I am the girl who had a great career and a great house at the beach. I am the girl who gave it all away because my honey was more important to me.

All I can do is giggle. Then I wonder if I am crazy. Then I answer yes to my own question and giggle some more.

I always thought that I wanted to be an important part of everyone's world. Now I realize I only want to be the most important part of his. Josh. Joshua. J. Whatever I feel like calling him whenever I am talking about him which is basically all the time. When God made him, I just know he said..."Goodness I have done it again! This guy is going to be perfect for her. This Northern boy is gonna be that Southern girl's biggest blessing." I am crazy but he and I were no accident. I adore him. We laugh about the silliest things. We fear our futures together but we do it together, TOGETHER and I love it. I will be to him in 12 days. 1....2....3....4....5....6.....7....8.....9,10,11,12. Okay, okay hurry up already!

My priorities were all out of whack before God took the blinders off and showed me what is most important in life. A career is not most important. A house is not most important. A car is not most important. Money is not most important. Love is most important. It's sweet and totally free and no one can ever take it from you. You have complete control over love. It is all yours as long as you want it. I love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment